Royal Institute of Technology, KTH
Department of Solid Mechanics
Visiting Address: Teknikringen 8D
Second floor, office 6459
Teaching assistant in courses:
- SE1025 FEM for Engineering Applicatons.
- SE2121 Introduction to Biomechanics.
- SE2132 Applied Elasticity with FEM.
M.Sc. Mechanical Engineer-Researcher, National Technical University Kharkov Polytechnical Institute, Kharkov, Ukraine, 2009
B.Sc. Mechanics, National Technical University Kharkov Polytechnical Institute, Kharkov, Ukraine, 2007
Since 05/2011: Doctoral Student, Department of Solid Mechanics, Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Stockholm, Sweden
Principal supervisor: Prof. Gerhard A. Holzapfel
Assistant supervisor: Martin Kroon
- 9/2009 - 12/2010: Graduate Research Assistant, Department of Continuum Mehcanics, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
- mechanical modeling of soft biological tissues
- growth and remodelling of aneurysms
- fluid-solid growth
- smooth muscle cells
- drug-eluting stents
|Gerhard A. Holzapfel|